(RADIATOR) silly question about running 2 instances of radiator

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at dataphone.net
Thu Nov 17 10:13:04 CST 2005

Hi,

what you need to do is to specifiy the ports at startup insted of in the
configuration file.
In the configuration file you should have
"
AuthPort
AcctPort
"
and in the startup files for example:
"
/usr/local/bin/restartWrapper -mail <some_email_address>
<mailto:AlertUnix at dataphone.net>  -sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
"/usr/local/bin/radiusd -foreground -auth_port 1645,1812" &
/usr/local/bin/restartWrapper -mail <some_email_address>
<mailto:AlertUnix at dataphone.net>  -sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
"/usr/local/bin/radiusd -foreground -acct_port 1646,1813" &
"
The two instanses will then run off the same configuration but with
different ports active.