(RADIATOR) AccessReject if using RadSec for radiuses interconnection

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Nov 17 06:16:00 CST 2005

Hello Jan,

I didnt see any configuration files in this post, so I cant be sure but:

Looks like Case 2 is the only one with a problem.
In Case 2, the log file for cesnet shows a bad password for semik.
I suspect that the problem is that the AuthRADSEC clause at eduroam and the
ServerRADSEC clause at cesnet do not have the same Secret configured.
Since RADSEC tunnels ordinary Radius requests, it is important that the Radius
requests have their passwords encrypted with the same shared secret.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au