(RADIATOR)

Bruce B. Kennedy bruce at esp-it.net
Mon May 23 21:00:45 CDT 2005

Hi,

We are setting up our own ISP, we are happy that Radiator is our choice
of Radius server, does anyone have any suggestions in relation to a mail
server that has built in anti spam and antivirus? I would also like to
hear from anyone offering consultancy / installation services in this
area.

Kind regards

Bruce Kennedy

Chief Executive Officer

Expert Solutions Providers Pty Ltd

Ph. 02 43510205

Fax 02 43539629

Mob 0412399408

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege

This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.

It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.

this message to anyone and you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.

Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of
mistaken delivery to you.

Expert Solutions Providers Pty Ltd

ABN 89 097 372 328

Visit ESP online at http://www.esp-it.net <http://www.esp-it.net/>