(RADIATOR) Multiple Filter-Id and compatibility with Freeradius

Chris Cronje - MWEB CCronje at mweb.com
Fri May 20 07:42:09 CDT 2005

Goodday,

I was wondering if someone can help with the following issue -

We have certain users in our Radiator Mysql database with the following
reply attributes:

Filter-Id=xxx.in,Filter-Id=yyy.out

There is now a requirement for another ISP to proxy authenticate from
their Freeradius servers to our Radiator servers. Freeradius doesn't
support the above reply attribute and will always ignore one of the two
Filter-Id attributes.

To make this work on Freeradius, the reply attribute must look as
follows:

Filter-Id=xxx.in,Filter-Id+=yyy.out

However, when I use this as a reply attribute on Radiator, I get the
following error when trying to authenticate:

Fri May 20 14:28:03 2005: ERR: Bad attribute=value pair: Filter-Id +=
yyy.out

Can you perhaps tell me if there is a way to configure Radiator so that
it sends this bad attribute=value pair back to Freeradius as is ?

Thanks

Chris

MWEB: S.A.'s trusted Internet Service Provider. Just Like that.
To join, click here or call 08600 32000.