(RADIATOR) EAP TLS PEAP error

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 11 03:28:44 CDT 2005

Hello Yoann -

We will need to see a copy of your configuration file and the complete
trace 4 debug including the startup messages.

Either the EAP prerequisites have not been installed correctly, or
there is a problem with the certificates.

On 10 May 2005, at 21:50, Yoann Foucher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m trying to connect a Windows XP 802.1x/PEAP client on which I
> installed the Root CA certificate I generated for the RADIATOR server.
> The authentication transaction goes fine until I get a SSL error
> message as below
>
> I’m getting the following error message, have you ever seen it? Have a
> solution?
>
> Tue May 10 12:25:40 2005: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthFILE:
> Tue May 10 12:25:40 2005: DEBUG: Handling with EAP: code 2, 11, 33
> Tue May 10 12:25:40 2005: DEBUG: Response type 25
> Tue May 10 12:25:40 2005: ERR: EAP PEAP TLS read failed:  7988: 1 -
> error:14094419:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert access denied
>
> Tue May 10 12:25:40 2005: DEBUG: EAP result: 1, EAP PEAP TLS read
> failed
>
> Any help would be great?
>
> Thanks, Yoann
> Yoann Foucher
>  ----
>  Technical Research & Development, The Cloud
>  Fix: +44 207 467 6458
> Mobile: +44 797 347 4635
>  Skype: yoann_foucher
>  MSN: yoann_foucher at hotmail.com
> www.thecloud.net

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au