(RADIATOR) Mac OS X 10.4 Server / Radiator

Dave Kitabjian dave at netcarrier.com
Tue May 10 12:26:47 CDT 2005

Do you have LDAP client tools on the Radiator box to debug with? If so,
run an "ldapsearch" from the Radiator box to the OS X LDAP server and
see if you can retrieve the username, etc, that you're seeking. If that
doesn't work, then it's not a Radiator problem. If that does work, make
sure you're running as the same uid that Radiator is using to call LDAP
with.

HTH,

Dave
:)