(RADIATOR) Global var initialization / Calling functions from hook

PREVOSTO, Laurent laurent.prevosto at neuf.com
Wed Mar 23 09:40:30 CST 2005

Hi,

I would like to do the following things :

1. Have a StartupHook that reads a few init parameters from a file then
stores them in a global hash other hooks could have access to

2. Call custom perl functions from inside a hook

What is the best way to do such things ?

Where should I declare the variable, the functions ?

For maintenance and upgradability reasons, I would like (if possible) to
avoid things like modifying Radius.pm or Util.pm....

Regards

Laurent