(RADIATOR) After rpm install error when starting daemon

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Sun Mar 20 17:27:26 CST 2005

Hello Frank,

Thanks for reporting this.
It was due to an incompatibility in the linux startup script when running on
Suse.

I have attached a new version of the startup script that should fix this
problem. Install it over /etc/init.d/radiator

It is also in the latest 3.12 patch set.
Please let me know how you get on with this.
If it works OK for you, we will roll out a new RPM with this fix in it.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au