(RADIATOR) Postcard from France

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Mar 19 11:43:12 CST 2005

Hello Everyone -

Joanne and I are currently in the south of France, now in the third
week of our six week holiday.

I lived in France for many years, so it is just like coming home for me.

Joanne's French isn't quite as good as mine, but she is enjoying the
trip very much - as I am too I must say.

We flew from Melbourne to Frankfurt and I spent several days working
while Joanne went to visit a friend in Switzerland.

We then met up in Paris where we spent a week and now we are doing "le
grand tour" around western and southern France.

	http://www.louvre.fr/

	http://www.opera-de-paris.fr/

	http://www.cathedraledeparis.com/FR/0.asp

We have been through the Loire valley (Chambord, Chenenceau, Cheverny
....)

	http://www.chambord.org/index.htm

	http://www.chenonceau.com/

	http://www.chateau-cheverny.fr/

then through the Paulliac and Margaux regions of Bordeaux

	http://www.chateau-palmer.com

	http://www.chateau-margaux.com/

and we are now in Carcassonne

	http://www.carcassonneinfo.com/

We will be continuing along the Mediterranean coast to Monaco

	http://www.monaco.mc/index.shtml

then along the Italian coast to Florence and Siena

	http://www.uffizi.firenze.it/

	http://www.comune.siena.it/main.asp?id=0

then back up through Switzerland to Frankfurt

	http://fr.myswitzerland.com/fr/welcome.cfm

	http://www.frankfurt.de/sis/

We should be back in Melbourne in about three weeks time - April 8.

You'll forgive me I'm sure if I am a bit tardy with the email while I'm
away.

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au