(RADIATOR) EAP TTLS via SecureW2

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Mar 17 04:23:50 CST 2005

Hello Ryko,

I have seen something similar when there is another Wireless client active on
the same machine, and both are trying to controll the wireless. If its
windows, you should check the 'Use Windows to configure my wireless network
settings' in the Windows Wireless Network Connection Properties dialog, and
make sure it is off.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au