(RADIATOR) Multiple SessionDatabase specifiers...

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at corp.digitalpath.net
Wed Mar 16 12:27:35 CST 2005

I have multiple <SessionDatabase SQL> definitions... one goes to a MySQL
database, the other to an Oracle database.  I'm trying to keep both "in sync"
by using more than one SessionDatabase specifier in my Handler clauses..
however, the Handler appears to only use the last one listed...:

<SessionDatabase SQL>
  Identifer SDB2
</SessionDatabase>

<SessionDatabase SQL>
  Identifer SDB1
</SessionDatabase>

<Handler>
  SessionDatabase SDB1
  SessionDatabase SDB2
</Handler>

Is there a way to handle this type of scenario, or should I look at using a
hook?

Thanks,
Ray

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au