(RADIATOR) proxy radius

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Mar 2 08:04:48 CST 2005

Hello -

Could you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, it sounds like the central proxy server is
responding very slowly, so you should check what is happening there.

To say any more I will need to see copies of the configuration file(s)
and trace 4 debugs from both servers.

On 2 Mar 2005, at 14:41, Derrick Joseph wrote:

> Radiator Team,
>
> I am currently maintaining a proxy RADIUS server running in Radiator
> and forwards requests to a central RADIUS server.  My proxy RADIUS
> server is connected via a 512k leased line connection towards the
> central site wherein the RADIUS server is located.
>
> My question is that the authentication process of "Verifying Username
> and Password" takes about 7-10 secs.  I am constantly monitoring our
> bandwidth and it's not reaching the maximum.
>
> How do I go about this problem ?  Is there a way tweak the
> configuration ?
>
> Thank you very much and hoping for your favorable response regarding
> my query.
>

> Bugoy

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au