(RADIATOR) Freetds and failed decryp

MJ tech at ogertel.org
Sun Jun 26 11:34:19 CDT 2005

Hi,
Our Radiator 3.9 is working smoothly on Solaris with remote Oracle
database. Now we want to use MS SQL instead of Oracle with same Solaris
based Radiator due to migration to Rodopi. I have install freetds and it
seems working fine. I am using goodies/rodopi.cfg for testing, When I am
supplying wrong password, it is giving "Bad Password" and when I am
supplying correct password it says "Request Accepted" but actually it
don't establish the connect with no significant error, even with Trace
5. But on the NAS I have following errors

49w1d: RADIUS: Received from id 230 212.119.64.5:1645, Access-Accept,
len 20
49w1d: RADIUS: Response (230) failed decrypt
49w1d: RADIUS: Reply for 230 fails decrypt

Note: Same NAS and Same Radiator works fine when I use my already
configure cfg which uses Oracle Database.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

MJ