(RADIATOR) Sybase Client Library

MJ tech at ogertel.org
Sun Jun 26 11:25:58 CDT 2005

Hi Patrick
Thanks for suggestion , freetds has solved my issue. But I have another
error not related to db connectivity, for which I have posted a new
message with subject "Freetds and failed decrypt", I will appreciate if
you can help in that also.

Hi Hugh,
Even Freetds works for me as alternative but you should address this
issue as Solaris is widely used OS and Sybase Client Library is not
easly available or my be it is available with some different name which
are not aware of.

Thanks,
MJ