(RADIATOR) LSA and reply attributes

Jose Maria Fernandez chema at uniovi.es
Tue Jun 14 05:00:27 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Does anybody know how can I send reply attributes using Authby LSA?.
We have an extended schema in AD, and one of the extended attributes is
a Profile attribute. We like to use this attribute to return a reply
attribute Class, in order to assign IPs, Vlans, etc in our NASs. We know
it is posible using LDAP authentication, SQL authentication, but we want
to use TTLS (PAP/TTLS, no problem with LDAP) and PEAP too. The best way
to use PEAP is Authby LSA, but how about reply attributes...?

Thanks in advance,

Jose Maria Fernandez
Universidad de Oviedo

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au