(RADIATOR) eap_leap_chap_proxy.cfg ?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 13 22:55:45 CDT 2005

Hello again Michael -

If you can provide us with some trace 4 debugs and perhaps purchase a
couple of hours of consulting time, we _may_ possibly be able to
develop something. We would of course include any custom code
developed like this in the Radiator distribution.

Please let us know if you would like to proceed along these lines.

On 14 Jun 2005, at 11:07, Michael Ting wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>   There has been a very useful eap_peap_mschap_proxy.cfg under
> goodies directory
> of
> Radiator package.  I wonder if there is anything similar for LEAP.
> In other
> words,
> Radiator radius server serves as a proxy gateway for LEAP
> authentication to a
> non-EAP
> radius server supporting chap.
>
>   Thanks!