(RADIATOR) password policies

tech ref mytechref at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:57:13 CDT 2005

Is the group permission set in Active Directory or inside <AuthLSA> in
the config file?

I use domain accounts because I want the user accounts in my two
Radiator in the two Win2003 to be synchronized, not because router
users have domain accounts originally.

Another question, I find that the username is case-sensitive by AuthFILE.
But if I create a user account in windows, the username is not case-sensitive.

How can I make the username to be case-sensitive so that only exact
username can log in to the routers?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au