(RADIATOR) password policies

Jeff Wolfe wolfe at ems.psu.edu
Tue Jun 7 10:28:06 CDT 2005

tech ref wrote:
> Should I set the password policy in Default Domain Controller Security
> Settings or Default Domain Security Settings?
>
> Also, as the account is stored inside Active Directory, that means the
> users also can access into the Windows server? Recall that I use it as
> a means to authenticate users who access to the routers of my network.

Those are questions for your domain admin.. I'm not a windows domain
admin, so I can't tell you for sure about the first one.. The second,
yes, you'd have to create a group of authorized users for your routers
and a group of authorized users for your PCs and assign the permissions
accordingly. I assumed all your router users would have domain
accounts.. if that's not the case, maybe you don't want to use your
windows domain for this.

-JEff

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au