(RADIATOR) Radiator, Solaris, ActiveDirectory and WindowsXP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jul 22 19:18:21 CDT 2005

Hello Chris -

Could you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, there is undoubtedly a missing Perl
module that is causing the problem.

You should change directory to the Radiator distribution, then run
radiusd like this (in a DOS window):

         perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -
config_file .....

where ..... is the name of your configuration file.

This will show you the startup messages which will tell you what is
going on.

The example configuration files in the goodies directory list all the
required Perl modules ("goodies/eap_*.cfg").

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au