(RADIATOR) class of service for different users

Theodore Knab tknab2 at washcoll.edu
Fri Jul 22 09:12:30 CDT 2005

I have setup and tested Radiator with MYSQL for use with our wireless NAS.
Currently, all wireless users are in one giant pool of mac addresses.

But, currently the person managing the wireless is using different
classes of service for
different groups. He wants me to do this with radius.

Is there anyway to add a 'class of serivice' indicator into Radiator so
that different groups of
users get a different 'class of service' ?

For example, currently our wireless Faculty get a better 'class of
service' than students and staff.
Lab students, which is another group of users, get priorty over all others.

According to the guy that setup these NAS devices manually, each of of
these classes of service
is associated with the wireless SID.

Is this possible ?

--