(RADIATOR) Multiple session databases?

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Tue Jul 19 09:04:36 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 08:40:00AM +1000, Hugh Irvine wrote:
> You can however use an additional AuthBy SQL clause to do whatever
> you require.
Thanks, that works fine!

As a suggestion, though, I recommend to print a warning if the
Perl DBD driver is not installed on the host, it took me a while
to figure out why the INSERT statement in the logfile looked like
"... VALUES(123,456,,,,1231)" because apparently the quote() function
returned nothing (I'm using 3.12 so maybe it's fixed).

> Hugh
bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au