(RADIATOR) Multiple session databases?

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Mon Jul 18 16:22:15 CDT 2005

Hello

For one of my realms, I need two session databases, as I have to send a
login notifications to another server (which belongs to a customer who
then does some kind of traffic shaping and accounting for these IPs).

Radiator, though, seems to ignore the global SessionDatabase statement
as soon as I enable a second one in the <Realm> clause even if the
latter has a different identifier.

Any idea how to solve the problem?

(another <AuthBy RADIUS> had been considered to but it seemd hard to
omit the Auth and just send the Acct data and in addition with SQL it's
easier to trigger an external Skript on each received notification of a
new login)

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au