(RADIATOR) 802.1X with Radiator and EnterAsys R2

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Jan 26 16:35:28 CST 2005

Hello Luis,

Thanks, but it looks like there is some problem with the tcpdump traces. Note
the Visited-Proxy-RAD.txt has size 1047: not enough, and when I try to look
at them with tcpdump or ethereal I get errors that make me think the trace
files are corrupt or truncated.

Archive ../EnterAsys R2 - Radiator.rar

 Name             Size   Packed Ratio  Date   Time     Attr      CRC   Meth
Ver
 FreeRadius-PacketLog-EnterAsysR2.txt     7656     2082  27% 26-01-05
13:50   .....A   81D0E536 m3b 2.9
 Visited-Proxy-FR.txt    28873     7115  24% 26-01-05 13:50   .....A
701CA571 m3b 2.9
 Visited-Proxy-RAD.txt     1047      555  53% 26-01-05 13:27   .....A
7A8C2E40 m3b 2.9
 Radiator-Trace4-EnterAsysR2.txt    38743     5957  15% 26-01-05
12:27   .....A   2D727850 m3b 2.9
    4            76319    15709  20%

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au