(RADIATOR) Lawful Interception

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Fri Jan 7 12:13:22 CST 2005

Hi,
	I went to the web site and try to understand how much the LI
support can offer in comparison to a security policy audit manager that
provides the functionalities of: (1) allowing the security officer to
specify policy rules defined over domains/network/user group,
OS environment, and triggers to trap specific events,
(2) allowing an administrator to push the policy rules into target
machines (and if so, what automation utilities are available for the LI
support?), and (3) listener(s) on the server side and agents on the target
machines to marshall the audit data to some centralized data warehouse.

	Can someone provide more information on the specific features
of the LI support in reference to the functionalities just
mentioned?

	Thanks!

Bon

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au