(RADIATOR) Lawful Interception

Nicola Wassell nicola at open.com.au
Wed Jan 5 21:23:27 CST 2005

Hello All

Support for Lawful Interception (LI) is becoming mandatory for carriers
and carriage service providers (CCSPs) including Internet Service
Providers (ISPs) in many countries and regions of the world. We are
pleased to announce that Radiator Radius Server can provide Lawful
Interception triggering LI from Radiator in response to a login by a
given user.

The complete LI system is tightly integrated with Radiator and provides
RADIUS-based triggering, traffic interception, mediation and warrant
management in a highly scalable and secure design.

In conjunction with our business partners, we offer installation,
customisation, localisation, monitoring and support services for the
Lawful Interception of Internet and Internet related services.

For more details, go to: http://www.open.com.au/lawfulintercept/

Please send email to info at open.com.au if you would like more
information.

Regards,

Nicola Wassell
Open System Consultants
9 Bulbul Place, Currumbin Waters QLD 4223 Australia
http://www.open.com.au Phone +61 7 5598 7474 Fax +61 7 5598 7070

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au