(RADIATOR) TTLS anonymous user confusion

Jim Michael JMichael at chesterfield.mo.us
Fri Jan 7 11:21:23 CST 2005

We're using EAP-TTLS to authenticate wireless clients, using the Odyssey
client. The "outer" user is called "anonymous", and the "inner" user is
of course the credentials provided by the client. We're wanting to
authenticate via LDAP against our directory, but I'm confused about the
anonymous user...

Do I need to create a user *in* my directory called "anonymous" for
this to work, or do I use <Authby File> *just* for the anonymous user?
If its the latter, how do I set up the config file to use Authby File
for anonymous, but Authby LDAP2 for everyone else?

Jim

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au