(RADIATOR) Secure reliable Radius?

Rok Papez rok.papez at arnes.si
Wed Feb 2 02:09:16 CST 2005

Hello Mike!

Dne sreda 02 februar 2005 07:36 je Mike McCauley napisal(a):

> The benefits of this would be:
>
> 1. No more lost packets
> 2. High security encryption of Radius traffic
> 3. mutual authentication of each end of the tcp transport.

+ Immediate report of lost connection to the other RADIUS O:-).

> Obviously this provides some of the features that are part of Diameter, and
> our forthcoming raDiameter product will include these too, but in the
> meantime....

This is also something we are interested in :).

> anyone interested?

Interested, yes. But we run a mixed RADIUS architecture and
this might require some work on our part before we would actualy
try to use it in testing environment.

--
lep pozdrav,
Rok Papež.