(RADIATOR) Redback is sending too many Access-Requests

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Dec 24 03:59:20 CST 2005

Hello Mishari -

What version of Radiator are you running? The latest is Radiator 3.13
(plus patches).

I don't know why you are seeing the error you are seeing, as a string
attribute should just print the string.

For the AddToReply you would use whatever you need to use to allow a
session to start on the Redback. Normally these sorts of systems send
back radius reply attributes to lock a user into a walled garden
where all they can do is see a web page that tells them what the
problem is.

If you are not confident with hooks and so on I would recommend not
trying to use this.

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au