(RADIATOR) Time restriction

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Dec 19 01:24:42 CST 2005

Hello Hisham -

Thanks for your mail.

You should note that the latest version is Radiator 3.13 and you
should probably consider upgrading at some point in time.

Support for AddToRequest in Realms and Handlers was added in Radiator
2.19.

I am not quite sure I understand how you want to deal with the
connection speed? I would have thought that the speed was set by the
ADSL equipment itself? Perhaps you could send me a trace 4 debug
showing an ADSL connection?

If you can give me a bit more detail I will try to help.

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au