(RADIATOR) Using SQL accounting with ttls authentication

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Dec 8 16:47:29 CST 2005

Hello Martijn -

Add this as the first Handler in your configuration file:

# SQL accounting

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	<AuthBy SQL>
		AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
		AcctColumnDef .....
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>

# Inner Athentication
<Handler Realm=_our_realm_>
  	# This one translates all uppercase chars to lowercase
  	RewriteUsername tr/[A-Z]/[a-z]/

See section 6.29 in the Radiator 3.13 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au