(RADIATOR) more certificates for eap on radiator - possible?

Pavel Paprok ppaprok at applet.cz
Thu Dec 8 07:29:30 CST 2005

Hallo,

is it possible to use EAP with two alternative certificates directories
(two independenty generated private certificates) AT ONCE?

Users are verified via EAP-PEAP resp EAP-TLS and prompted for login/password.
I want to migrate to new certificates but is a problem that some users have
stored old root certificate and other users new root certificate (their hw devices
can store only one root certificate at once). So I would like to use both certificates
in server side at once to be able migrate to new certificates smoothly.

Until I tried AuthBy GROUP to define two AuthBy FILE sections with EAP
definitions for each set of private certificates but no way. Is it even possible
to use two completely different certificates on server side?

Thanks,
Pavel