(RADIATOR) <AuthBy LDAP2> and Group membership checks?

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Tue Aug 30 02:52:25 CDT 2005

Hello,

I need to setup Radiator to authenticate users against LDAP (I need just
plain RADIUS, ie no EAP stuff). That is piece cake with Radiator :) But! Every
successfuly authenticated user has to be member of group 'cn=somegroup,
ou=Groups, dc=cesnet, dc=cz'.

SearchFilter allows me to check atributes in own user's entry, but not
membership of that user in some group. Is there any way how to do it in some
simple way? I'm running version 3.12 with patch 498.

Thanks
Jan Tomasek aka Semik           work: CESNET, z.s.p.o.
http://www.tomasek.cz/                Zikova 4, 160 00 Praha 6
                                      Czech Republic
phone(work): +420 2 2435 5279         http://www.cesnet.cz/