(RADIATOR) proxy requests to a new server

Urban Edlund urban.edlund at staff.spray.se
Wed Aug 24 07:22:10 CDT 2005

Hi,

What I'm doing is trying to merge two radius systems into one. Since
the two configurations both have many handlers which is difficult to overview ,was I
woundering if there is a way to feed the new server with real traffic so I
can start from scratch building a new configuration to support both system.

Perhaps <AuthBy Radius> or <AuthBy Radsec> ?

--
Regards
Urban

* Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au> [2005-08-24 21:11:20 +1000]: