(RADIATOR) Radar and radius daemon problem

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Aug 19 07:38:21 CDT 2005

Hello Nacho,

On Friday 19 August 2005 19:37, Nacho Paredes wrote:
> Hello Mike,
>
> I am sure this installation was working fine before. I suspect that my
> customer has installed some conflicting software in the machines, but he
> swears he didn't. Anyway, theorically speaking, what could prevent Radiator
> from listening that port while it is saying in the DEBUG that it has
> already done it?

The only thing I can think of is some permissions issue.  When Radiator runs
as Daemon, it detaches from the console, and should normally be inherited by
process 1 (init). Your host may have some limitations on what  ports can be
opened by such a process.

Does the process open the Radiator UDP ports OK?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au