(RADIATOR) Radar and radius daemon problem

Nacho Paredes iparedes at eurocomercial.es
Fri Aug 19 04:37:43 CDT 2005

Hello Mike,

I am sure this installation was working fine before. I suspect that my
customer has installed some conflicting software in the machines, but he
swears he didn't. Anyway, theorically speaking, what could prevent Radiator
from listening that port while it is saying in the DEBUG that it has already
done it?

Regards

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au