(RADIATOR) Problem with AuthLog SYSLOG?

Shumon Huque shuque at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 16 16:32:46 CDT 2005

Hugh,

Mike's patch doesn't address the issue of syslogd not listening
on the network in Solaris, which is Andrew's situation. After
an exchange of e-mail with Mike, I'm planning to submit my
patches that allow Radiator's syslog modules to use Unix::Syslog
instead. However, I need to update the patches for Radiator 3.13.
We're currently running 3.7.1. I'm hoping to get to this soon.

Andrew, If you can't wait and want the diffs to the earlier version,
contact me directly, and I'll send you what I have. You'll probably
need a few tweaks to make it work in 3.13.

--Shumon.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au