(RADIATOR) PEAP/GTC problem

Michal Marciniszyn mmarciniszyn at gity.cz
Tue Aug 9 04:08:55 CDT 2005

Hello,

I have problem with PEAP/Generic-Token authorization. I set up Radiator
to authorize users against novell edirectory. Since I'm unable to get
universal passwords from the NDS, the option ServerChecksPassword is set
up, but an authorization fails. I tried the same configuration with
TTLS/PAP and it works fine. I also tried PEAP/Generic-Token against
local file and it also works fine.

Michal Marciniszyn