(RADIATOR) Re: Account Update Message (DLG-24)

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 9 03:18:27 CDT 2005

Hello Ajay -

As mentioned in my previous mail you will need to send an Accounting-
Request with an Acct-Status-Type=Alive (not an Acct-Status-Type=Start
as you show in your mail). You would do something like this:

perl radpwtst -noauth -noacct -trace 4 -code Accounting- Request Acct-
Status-Type=Alive Acct-Session-Id=XXXXX NAS-Identifier=YYYYY Acct-
Input-Octets=NNNNNN Acct-Output-Octets=MMMMMM .....

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au