(RADIATOR) AuthGeneric.pm

Scott Ehnert scott.ehnert at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:41:32 CDT 2005

Hello,

I am seeing the following error message when I enter a bad password.

Fri Aug  5 15:23:39 2005: DEBUG: Radius::AuthLDAP2 looks for match with radius33
Undefined subroutine &Radius::MSCHAP::ASCIItoUnicode called at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/Radius/AuthGeneric.pm line 465, <DATA>
line 283.

It causes radiusd to exit, sometimes on the first try, usually on the
2nd failed attempt.

I am using Radiator3.11.

Relevant Realm config snippet:

<Realm lab.somenet.net>
        RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        <AuthBy LDAP2>
        NoDefault
        Host localhost
        AuthDN cn=admin, dc=somenet, dc=net
        AuthPassword <scrubbed>
        BaseDN dc=somenet, dc=net
        Version 3
        UsernameAttr    cn
        PasswordAttr    passwd
        ServerChecksPassword
        AuthAttrDef radiusReplyItem,GENERIC,reply
        Debug 255
        </AuthBy>
        # Log accounting to a detail file
        AcctLogFileName %D/detail
</Realm>

Looking for any pointers to fix this as IANA Perl Expert.  I did not
find a similar problem in the archive.

Much obliged,

-=Scott

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au