(RADIATOR) Radiator example installations for the web site

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Apr 25 23:02:38 CDT 2005

Hello Everyone -

As part of our efforts to keep our web site up to date, we are looking
once again for customer examples that we can post showing what
different applications Radiator is being used for. In exchange for
interesting examples we are offering limited edition Radiator
tee-shirts to those whose examples get posted. We would like to know
what hardware/software platform is being employed, how many customers,
how many requests per second (or hour or day) and so on and so forth.

The existing examples page is here:

	http://www.open.com.au/radiator/examples.html

Many thanks to all those who participate.

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au