(RADIATOR) win 2000 installation of radiator

finjurdata m.geffner at finjurdata.ch
Thu Apr 14 16:32:51 CDT 2005

Hi

When installing on my red har dell powerdge it was a breeze to install and it starts automatically whenever the server goes on.

On my win 2000 server on an identical poweredge I have downloaded the 3.12 as stated in  my email and looked at section 4 of the installation guide I have active perl that is working but I cannot get it in dos.?? WHich file within radiator do I need to unpack. Please advise. Am I missing something

desperately seeking radiator