(RADIATOR) Traffic limiting

Vadim Tigin mouce at ims.mplik.ru
Tue Apr 5 02:58:58 CDT 2005

Hello, I have the following setup at work; Microsoft Windows Advanced Server
2000 with SP4 Microsoft Active Directory (2000)

FreeBSD 4.10 + MySQL (4.1)

Radiator is installed on the windows box, I would like to do the following;
Microsoft Active Directory Authorise and Authenticate MySQL Accounting

Now, while this is all quite easy to setup, I have a request, is it possible
to set out traffic limits in MySQL/AD so that when a certain user reaches
his limit, he is no longer able to connect. While at the same time not
changing auth methods.

I would like to avoid changing the AD sheme if possible.

Thank you in advance

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au