(RADIATOR) radiator stop doesn't close ports

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Sun Apr 3 23:33:22 CDT 2005

Hello Frank,

It sounds like the /init.d/radiator stop command is not actually finding or
killing the radiusd process.

We havent been able to reproduce this problem with the latest version of
Radiator (3.12) on SuSE.

What version of Radiator are you using?
How did you install it (tarball or RPM?)
Have you modified the Radiator startup script?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au