(RADIATOR) Monitoring Tools

Bret Jordan bret.jordan at utah.edu
Mon Sep 27 13:17:36 CDT 2004

Oh and I might not have been to clear in my last email, but yes, you can
use this tool for any type of NAS or any device that will give you a
number back.  So long as the number is an actual value not a gauge like
(example, this tool is not setup to do traffic use with the value
contantly grows).

Bret

             jordan at coe.utah.edu

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au