(RADIATOR) [Problem with Nas Nomadix] - Bad Acct-Session-Time

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Sep 17 18:29:57 CDT 2004

Salut Frederic -

Comment ca va?

What you describe sounds very much like a bug with the Nomadix Nas,
however if you can send me a copy of your configuration file (no
secrets) together with a trace 4 debug showing what is happening I will
take a look.

You should probably check with Nomadix to see if there is any software
update available.

regards

Hugues (qui a vecu longtemps a Paris)

ps - je serai en vacances a Paris au mois de mars l'annee prochaine ....

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au