(RADIATOR) [Problem with Nas Nomadix] - Bad Acct-Session-Time

Frederic MALADRI fmaladri at devnet.fr
Fri Sep 17 09:57:23 CDT 2004

Hi,

I write you because I met an error with a Nomadix Nas. I’m not sure if this is the Nomadix which send a bad
Accounting Request message or if this is the Radiator which bad interpret the Accounting Request.

My problem is the following:
1. First, the authentication request (Access Request) is passed well (with a Accounting Request “Start”),
2. Then, after the Session-Timeout has expired, Radiator receive an Accounting Request with a bad Acct-Session-Time (The Acct-Session-Time
Doesn’t match with the real time passed by the user on his session).

Does anyone met this problem.

Frédéric MALADRI
Ingénieur Consultant
Devnet