(RADIATOR) Setting limits

Arthur arthur at superheronetworks.com
Fri Sep 3 12:41:53 CDT 2004

We have a problem.  We have a few customers that maintain their connects
for hours on end.  Two items we would like to implement is an idle
timeout limit and session timeout limit.  We would want to stop the
connection if a customer is idle for more than 30 minutes.  We would
also like to stop the connection if a customer goes over 5 hours of
constant communication.

I have read the doc and some of the archive message, but I could not
find what we need.

Does anyone know the syntax for what we are looking for?

Thanks,

Arthur

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au