(RADIATOR) EAP-TLS + LDAP

Tirpak Miklos mtirpak at sztaki.hu
Wed Oct 27 04:38:57 CDT 2004

Hello Hugh,

It did not solved my problem. The seach filter is (%0=%1) now. I captured the ldap query with ethereal, and I saw 2
query with different search filters:
1. uid=Miklos Tirpak
2. uid=DEFAULT

You are right, %1 is the identity from the EAP message, which is Miklos Tirpak in my case, but I require the mail
address, not the identity. When I look at the certificate with mmc on windows, I see that the mail is in the subject
field: E=mtirpak at sztaki.hu.

Thank you,
Miklos

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au