(RADIATOR) UsernameCharset

Robert Blayzor noc at inoc.net
Wed Oct 6 08:45:52 CDT 2004

Radiator 3.9

Any idea why Radiator silently quits with the following line in our
default handler:

         UsernameCharset         a-zA-Z0-9\._ at -\&

But works fine with (or appears so):

         UsernameCharset         a-zA-Z0-9\._@&-

When placing former in the config file and sending a -HUP to the server,
it logs that it restarted, but then just silently quits.  If you attempt
to start Radiator, it says it started in the log, but it's not running.
  No error or warning at all, just quits.

I thought I had to escape the & just to be safe.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin and Hobbes

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au