(RADIATOR) Feature Request: <AuthBy IMAPS>

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at kiz.uni-ulm.de
Thu Nov 11 02:56:11 CST 2004

Hi Mike,

Mike McCauley wrote:
> In this model, findUser always succeds (it doesnt actually do any
> authentication testing).
>
> sub findUser
> {
>     return Radius::User->new();
> }

yep, I understood your suggestion after pressing the
send button in my e-mail client :-(

> AuthLSA.pm shows a typical use of this strategy.

thanks, I'll dig inside.

I'll send you, until the end of 2004 (hopefully), a
new AuthByIMAP and AuthByPOP3 with SSL support without
overriding the handle_request().

With more thinking I'll not intitilaize the
NoDefault flag under the hood, the documentation
for AuthBy{emailclients} should point to the NoDefault
flag explicitly.

Best regards
	Charly

--
Karl Gaissmaier       KIZ/Infrastructure, University of Ulm, Germany
Email:karl.gaissmaier at kiz.uni-ulm.de           Service Group Network

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au